Number of sources: 1
Writing Style: APA
Type of document: Essay
Number of Pages: 4 (Double Spaced)
Language Style: English (U.S.)
Following completion of the survey, respond to the following in a 3- to 4-page paper:
1. Identify the nature of the change: What was the change that the organization experienced? Then, identify the change as a minor or major organizational change.
2. Was the organizational change successful? In other words, does the interviewee believe that the organization achieved its stated purpose?
3. Provide the total score and the level of readiness for organizational change.
4. From the perspective of the organization’s culture, what does the interviewee believe was the single, most important characteristic of the organization’s culture that contributed to the success or failure of the change (e.g., open communication/ poor communication, high level of trust/ mistrust, etc.)? How does this identified characteristic compare with the general responses (and the total score) given by the interviewee?
5. Conclude your SLP by commenting on the extent to which the interviewee’s organizational culture contributed to the success or failure of the change. How do the interviewee’s responses inform (or align with) the success or failure of the organizational change?